Small-Ship Luxury Cruising
A private/personalized experience, the innermost ports & one exclusive onshore event per voyage
- Six gorgeous ships (three masted "sailing" yachts and three contemporary "power" vessels) accommodate between 148 and 312 guests
- Wind/diesel or propeller-powered travel provides tranquil and graceful transport across the world's seas and oceans
- Small-ship form factor permits entrance into secluded ports and harbors that are off-limits to larger cruise vessels
- All meals, all non-alcoholic beverages, and one exclusive/private onshore event are included in your fare
- Delicious dining in two primary venues (course-by-course in the evening at AmphorA, full-service or buffet-style breakfasts/lunches at Veranda)
- Distinguished inclusion on Condé Nast Traveler's 21st Annual Gold List ("Favorite Cruise Lines", 2016)
- Voted "Most Romantic Cruise Line" by the readers of Porthole Cruise Magazine (2005 - 2011, 2014, 2015)
Windstar Yacht Club Loyalty Program
Automatically enrolled after your first cruise (you will be eligible to receive all benefits once you have completed your first cruise); membership package will be mailed to you.
BENEFITS: A 5% discount on all sailings; stateroom upgrade (when available); members-only cocktail party; invitation to dine with your ship's captain and officers; welcome gift; a 10% store discount; $100 in onboard credit when you refer a friend who sails with Windstar.
Windstar Cruises: Sailing Calendar
Select any of the arrows in the calendar below to view Windstar itineraries setting sail within the next six months.