- Leith (Edinburgh), Scotland
- Invergordon (Inverness & Loch Ness), Scotland
- Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland
- Portree, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
- Waterford, Ireland
- Cork, Ireland
- Fowey, Cornwall, England
- Le Havre (Paris), France
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Dover (London), England||---||8:00 p.m.|
|3||Leith (Edinburgh), Scotland||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|4||Invergordon (Inverness & Loch Ness), Scotland||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|5||Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|6||Portree, Isle Of Skye, Scotland||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|7||Belfast, Northern Ireland||8:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|8||Dublin, Ireland||8:00 a.m.||---|
|9||Dublin, Ireland||---||9:00 p.m.|
|10||Waterford, Ireland||8:00 a.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|11||Cork, Ireland||8:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|12||Fowey, Cornwall, England||9:00 a.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|13||Le Havre (Paris), France||5:00 a.m.||---|
- Accommodating only 684 lucky guests and 400 attentive staff, this intimate ship features elegant staterooms, rich fabrics, soft lighting, and museum-quality art.
- The Grand Dining Room offers superb Continental cuisine, Toscana serves authentic Tuscan fare; Polo Grill is the consummate classic steakhouse, while Terrace Caf�� and Waves Grill offer exceptional dining in a more casual atmosphere.
- Gorgeous intimate pool area with heated pool, two whirlpools, plenty of comfortable chaises and luxurious day beds.
- Take in a live classical concert under the stars, or dance the night away at Horizons.